RFID Solution and Support
We offer high quality products for wide range of Applications & Industries !
Radio Frequency Identification is a technology that incorporates the use of electromagnetic or electrostatic coupling in the radio frequency (RF) portion of the electromagnetic spectrum to uniquely identify an object, or person.
RFID is coming into increasing use in industry as an alternative to the Bar Cod. The advantage of this system is that it does not require direct contact or line-of-sight scanning. This system consists of three components:
- Active Tags
In active Tags systems, tags have their own transmitter and power source. Usually, the power source is a battery. Active tags broadcast their own signal to transmit the information stored on their microchips.
- Passive Tags
In passive Tag systems, the reader and antenna send a radio signal to the tag. The RFID tag then uses the transmitted signal to power on, and reflect information back to the reader.
Also known as sensors, interrogators or readers, a conduit between RFID tags and the coupler. Antennas connected to the reader emit power and data from and to the RFID tags.
The link between RFID tags and the server/pc, the coupler can send information in two directions, it can read information from a tag and send it to the server/pc (in write mode).
- Eliminate manual data entry and input errors.
- Delight customer by swift response and services.
- Free services benefit directly goes to the actual customer.
- Actual payment of invoicing/Billing
- Actual monitoring/track of goods movement at every stage/terminal
- Live data base building with date time stamp for every entry/exit.
- Actual stock calculation.